Saturday, August 25, 2007

Campaign!

In the town where I live, people frequently write things on car windows (I don't know if they use white shoe-polish or if there's a product specifically for that purpose). Usually it's someone ELSE writing embarrassing things on a friend's car, like "This driver is SEXXXY!!" or "Linda N Dan 4-Evah!"

But I saw one today that I am guessing the owner of the car wrote, and it made me laugh out loud. Written on the back window of a car not unlike Garth Elgar's Mirth-mobile was the phrase:

Ozzy
4
President


Hahahahahahahaha! I love it. And it immediately made me start thinking of potential campaign slogans. I came up with two:

Ozzy: because, sadly, we COULD do worse

Ozzy: why NOT a foul-mouthed, drug-addled rocker, for a change?

But you all are such a creative lot I'm sure you can do better. Please, please, if you come up with a slogan, drop it in the comments. If I get a bunch I'll do a later post listing them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ozzy: The scandalous behavior's up front.

Ozzy: Political speeches go down easier when they're barely intelligible.

Joel said...

Ozzy: watch what he does to that old Clinton bat!