Thursday, April 04, 2013

I know it's not Friday yet...

But my fellow-shoppers at the local Wal-Mart can flip the flip off.

Do you really behave that way in public? Walking slowly, hand-in-hand with your crush, effectively blocking everyone behind you? Coming to a DEAD STOP in the entryway because that's where the newspapers are? Parking your carts diagonally in an aisle? Yelling halfway across the store to ask a question of a family member? Leaving a frozen-food item you decided you didn't want out on a regular shelf so it can spoil?

Forget Honey Boo Boo or Gator Boys, they need to start a Bad Wal-Mart Behavior reality show.

You are all why I would almost rather go without food for a day than go shopping in the afternoon. I had to today, I forgot how awful it was.

I'd do all my shopping at the tiny family-owned grocery near me, but they don't carry everything I need. But I will say I don't feel like stabbing myself in the eye after I shop there.

I don't know what it is about Wal-Marts but everywhere I've lived, people have just been on their worst behavior in them.

No comments: