Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday schpam!

I thought I was going to get off for Spring Break without finding a Stupid Spam of the week. But NOOOOOO! This one was too good to pass up:

Subject line: "Roboti Robots Lackawanna Blues."

Can't you just see it? A robot, with an integral harmonica, set up on a spotlit stage in a smoky bar:

"I'm Roboti Robot, I have the blues
I'm Roboti Robot, I have the blues
I run a GOTO 10 loop
I'm Roboti Robot, I have the blues."

(A little blast from the past for those of us who learned BASIC).

"I'm Roboti Robot; I got the Lackawanna Blues
I'm Roboti Robot; I got the Lackawanna Blues
I can triangulate and find the distance between any city in Pennsylvania
But no one thinks that's good news"

I also got one that said "Brigitte Bardot Britney Spears" which I think is supposed to be part of those "One of these things is not like the other" games from Sesame Street.

It's either:

Brigitte Bardot
Sophia Loren
Britny Spears
Kim Novak

and the answer is "Three sexy actresses and one has-been tramp"

or it's

Brigitte Bardot
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan

and the answer is "One actress who has aged fairly well and three trollops who will almost certainly not."

No comments: