Friday, March 02, 2007

the Friday Stupid Spam

...maybe I should make this a weekly thing.

Anyway. I got a spam-mail with the subject line "RC Hovercraft prom dress!"

Gee. Maybe THAT'S how I could have got a date for the prom:

"Hey...Jay? Wanna go to the prom with me? I'm buying an RC Hovercraft prom dress!"

"Whoa...I'm so there. I'm so there I'm even dumping the girl who already asked me, just so I can go with you."

(Seriously: the reason I didn't go to prom is that the two guys in the whole school that I liked enough to want to go with, by the time I got up the gumption to ask them, someone else had already asked.

That said? I don't consider having missed prom any great loss, so don't give me comments that are all pity-faced and sad because I missed out on one of the "seminal experiences of American teenagerdom." I will hurt you.)

2 comments:

Cullen said...

I didn't go to prom either. Didn't want to; don't regret it.

Anonymous said...

That makes three of us. And I don't feel like I missed anything.