Monday, December 14, 2009

T-2

Just a few more days - during which I have nothing of consequence I have to do - and I get to go see my family.

I'm practically vibrating I'm so excited to have the time off and to get to see them.

As I was leaving after Thanksgiving, I said, "I'll be back in just about 2 1/2 weeks." But DANG, those were a long couple of weeks. I'm really tired and I really need the time off.

A blessed Christmas to all who celebrate. I know I am very much looking forward to mine - to decorating the tree, to seeing people I don't get to see often, to laughing with my family, to eating my mom's good cooking, to having time to relax, all of that.

I wish everyone had as great of a family as I have, and could enjoy spending time with them.

4 comments:

The Fifth String said...

Merry Christmas, Ricki. Travel safely.

Kate P said...

Yay! I hope your Christmas is great and you have a wonderful time with your family. Speh-shul Snowflake Free. :)

nightfly said...

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your snowflakes be meteorological! Merry Christmas!

Mr. Bingley said...

Merry Christmas, ricki!