Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Okay, fixed.

Stupid new blogger.

They did all kinds of stuff that changed up what I was doing. And they merged this blog with another one I write - under a less anonymous veil - and they had my other username up here for a bit. And I kind of freaked, because I really don't want people to know that the nice, sweet craftblogger who posts under That Other Name is really grouchy old right of center ricki. (Because craftbloggers, by and large, tend to be a left-leaning group, and some of them are the sort who would delink/stop reading someone because they disagreed with their politics, EVEN if the person never spoke politics on the blog).

But I managed to fix it even though I didn't really want to.

(updated: well, crap-o. Looks like I can only have one user name. Dammit.I don't know...I may still take this blog down as the other one is the one I truly love...)

No comments: