Sunday, February 11, 2007

unintentional spam

With my new "webmail" program (With "Spamcatcher!") I seem to get more spam than before.

The only good thing is it's easier to get rid of.

And some of it is unintentionally funny.

I got one from 'Of Friday' with the subject line "At Monday." That's almost a Zen koan, people.

But I got one today, with the subject line, "snatch away soft c1alis"

Um, yeah. I don't suppose the programmer thought of the alternate meaning for "snatch." But I have a borderline dirty mind, so I did.

I dunno. I have little revenge fantasies against spammers. I guess it must be lucrative enough to net them some money or they'd stop doing it. (What I really hate are the stock-spams - where gullible people hear that such-and-such stock is going to go through the roof, so they buy it. I assume the spammers probably sold short on it and are going to make back their spread by duping people into buying what is essentially worthless stock.)

No comments: