Thursday, November 29, 2007

LOL

It's been a nutso week (students almost crying in my office when they realize it's the end of the semester and all the work they've been slacking off is coming back to haunt them, people needing REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE I MEAN I WILL GIVE YOU MY FIRSTBORN NEEDING to get into a class that's already over-full, the youth group kids being 100% insane last night [seriously - some comic once said that by adult standards, kids could be declared insane. I think he's wrong; most of the young kids I deal with seem pretty sane, it's the teenagers who are whacked out])

But this makes it a little better. The next season of "24," as brought to you by the good people from LOL-Industries, INC. ("Captioning cats for your enjoyment since 2006!")



I love the person who did this so much.

(Yeah, I know CTG had it first, but I also had to put it up here.)

No comments: