Friday, December 15, 2006

have a happy...

Don't know if I'm going to get to post again before I take off on one of those extended vacations that non-academics love to hate academics for (I get just shy of three weeks off for Christmas. I will be working on research during part of that time so I'm not just going to lie around and be a giant slug, but I sure will for the first few days of my break...)

anyway, if we don't "talk" again before January, have a wonderful Christmas. And if you do not celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful whatever-you-do-celebrate. Or at the very least enjoy having a federally-sanctioned day off on the 25th. (And eat lots of Chinese food and see some good movies!)

and if you're drinking on the 31st, have someone else drive you home, or plan on staying where you're drinking, okay? There are few enough People of Culture and Taste in this world (and I assume if you are reading my blog, you are a Person of Culture and Taste), and we can't afford to lose any.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have merry Christmas too, Ricki. :-)

Anonymous said...

hope you're enjoying your holidays, ricki!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you have raves as well as r and r?
HNY
colin@ablogc.com