Thursday, May 17, 2007

movie update

Joel - dang, you're GOOD. All but #5 that you guessed, you got. I'm particularly surprised about #3 (and I don't remember a love story but it's been a while since I saw it).

(and no, "Ghost" would NOT be on my list of favorite movies. Ick. Nor would "Dirty Dancing." Patrick Swayze is actually a turn-off to me.)

And I'm going to add an 11, people will probably be able to guess this:

11. Buddhist / Greed / Parallel World / Bathhouse / Bathing

Yeah, I tend to like animated movies.

I also think I must have grabbed the "genre" keywords for #8, here are the actual movie keywords:

8. Animal / Hollywood / Spoof / Prejudice / Kids And Family

(That makes it easier and more obvious).

And, D'oh, I did the same for #9. So here's the revised #9:

9. Dangerous Driving / Chase / Road / Buried Treasure / Greed

(Again - that makes it far, far more obvious, I think)

2 comments:

Joel said...

Well, 9 is Rat Race, I'd be willing to bet. I'm going nuts on the other one. I'm sure I know it, but can't quite get it.

nightfly said...

11 - Spirited Away. Great great movie. Why they'd double up on bath is beyond me, but there it is. A lot of these keywords are bananas.