Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh, this should be good.

I don't THINK this is parody, though it reads kind of like it:

A couple dudes on Twitter have called for a boycott of Arizona brand iced tea.

Because, you know, the immigration law.



Turns out, Arizona iced tea is made in New York.

(Cue the Pace Picante Sauce guys: "New York CITY?")

Personally, I think maybe Arizona should consider renting a few Megabuses, sticking the illegal immigrants on them, and sending them to San Francisco. Because apparently San Francisco has turned itself into a "sanctuary city."

Alternatively, Arizona could just choose to adopt the laws Mexico levies on immigrants - legal OR illegal. I think it's sad but hilarious that some of Mexico's leadership is claiming the new Arizona law is "fascist." Have they looked at their own laws? Or are they paid not to?

I dunno. I'm almost to the point of sitting back, popping up some popcorn, and just watching the dust get kicked up by all of this. (If nothing else, maybe this will distract Obama and company for a while from the idea of a VAT. Which I think would actually kill our economy.)

No comments: