Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"Would you give McGee my hug today? He really needs one."

HA hahahaha. I love Abby (on NCIS).

If I were putting together a dinner party of television characters, she'd be on the list.

Who else? Hm. If we're talking characters, and the actor in question being living or not not being an issue, I'd also have Lenny from Law and Order. And he's not really a "character" per se, but Mike Rowe. And Paula Deen - she's bat-guano crazy, but I love watching her. And Dr. Dorian from Scrubs...or maybe Turk and Carla. And going way back, Mr. Kotter (when I was a high school kid, I watched the re-runs almost every day).

I don't know who else. My memories of television are not that strong...as a kid, I usually half-watched while building with Lego or reading a book, and even as an adult, I mostly half-watch while doing something else.

No comments: