Tuesday, July 17, 2007

and another...

Spotted this at Caltechgirl. Maybe I'll be more distinctive here:

1. Situation ::
2. Theme song ::
3. Kelly ::
4. Club ::
5. Swerve ::
6. Couch ::
7. Bigfoot ::
8. Arbitrary ::
9. Inventor ::
10. Blazer ::

And my answers:

1. Situation :: Room
2. Theme song :: annoying. (Well, most ARE. With the exception of "Mission:Impossible" and a few other shows.)
3. Kelly :: green
4. Club :: sandwich
5. Swerve :: to miss a turtle (and yes, I do. Not like those OTHER people who swerve to hit them. Shame on you.)
6. Couch :: potato (Willing to bet everyone else does that one.)
7. Bigfoot :: skunk ape (what some folks around here actuall call 'em.)
8. Arbitrary :: designation
9. Inventor :: Thomas Edison (and surely everyone else will say that, so I'll add Elias Howe.)
10. Blazer :: tight. (When I was in prep school, we had these school blazers we were expected to wear on certain days. They were cut for teenaged boys. So if you were a girl, particularly a girl who had "developed" early and fast, as I did, they were uncomfortably confining. And yeah, we were expected to button them.)

No comments: