Sunday, July 01, 2007

Not sure whether to be happy about this or not...

Spied this over at Joel's


$5525.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating



$5525? I suppose that would buy a pretty bitchin' hi-def tv...probably a good thing none of my neighbors know.

(I'm guessing that's not just the value of the minerals in one's body; I remember seeing that tallied somewhere and it was considerably less. And considering that they asked a question about hair length...there's something a little gruesome about that quiz. I haven't any problem with organ DONATION after one's dead, but the thought of someone - even next-of-kin - seeing a profit skeeves me a little)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a greeting card I saw many years ago:

"Scientists have determined that the chemicals in the human body are worth $6.75. So this card cost an arm and a leg. I hope you appreciate it."