Tuesday, January 22, 2008

for the fans of vodka and bacon...

I know a while back I posted that Lego Beer song (which STILL makes me laugh. I think it's a Weird Al song, even though no attribution is given on the YouTube page).

Well, here's one for those who like their liquor a little clearer and a little harder:

Make your own bacon vodka.

Now, I have to admit, that sounds a little horrifying to me - but I'm not a fan of vodka (once again: all alcoholic beverages give me migraines). And I only like bacon if it's cooked so crisp that it's just this side of burnt. But maybe some of you out there are looking for a little free-time project.

I will refrain from commenting on the geopolitical ramifications of mixing bacon (a known pork product) and vodka; I leave that to others.

I'm having to initiate a new label for this; "food" doesn't quite fit, so I'm going with "food?".

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

I am laughing so hard right now. See, I have this co-worker who ALWAYS says everything is better with bacon. I was in Iowa last year, and bought him some bacon toothpicks.

I just sent him this link. He is going to love it! Thanks for sharing!