Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two things I love: better together?

"Dude, you got LOLcat in my Mythbusters!"

"No, you got Mythbusters in my LOLCat"

(tip of the hat to the old 1970s/80s Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ads)




They also have a pretty nice photo of Jamie posted under the cut, by way of explanation. (Adam may make me laugh, but Jamie is my real favorite.)

I like how the commenter who got "firsties" (which is apparently a big deal on some web-fora but never meant that much to me) used the "Well, THERE'S your problem" line.

(actually, a lot of the comments on that are great: "Am I missing a hand?" "I reject your felinity and replace it with my own..." Dang, I love LOLCats. The "comment community" that's built up even makes it better - sure, there are people who come in and muddy up the place sometimes, but most of the commentators seem to keep the spirit of good fun going.)

No comments: