Tuesday, September 30, 2008

just one thing

I EFFING EFFING HATE DEALING WITH BUREAUCRACIES.

There is one "petty tyrant" who is not even that highly placed who is making my life MISERABLE, she does this every stinking SEMESTER, because she has something I need and she makes these petty rules to prevent me from being able to do my JOB without jumping through a million jillion hoops and having to beg friends for favors.

I HATE BEGGING FRIENDS FOR FAVORS. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON WHO IS IN TOO MUCH LOVE WITH HER POWER.

In a really really bad mood today. I made a friend angry with me because I misunderstood his offer of help and assumed it was greater than it actually was.

all because of this woman.

I want to cry. I just want to cry. This week has sucked eggs for sure.

No comments: