Monday, September 15, 2008

spammity spam

Two observations:

1. 90% of the spam I've gotten in the past couple days has been "get out of debt" related. (That's a change from the 90% that offered to enlarge body parts I don't possess, or offer me new ways to, um, fill an opening in females (again, with a part I lack...and also an orientation different from the one I have, I suppose). I wonder if that reflects some kind of zeitgeist (with the stock market "tanking" - I can feel my retirement dollars calling out, "You should have spent me on books!" as they evaporate) or if it's just some random thing.

2. I got one piece of spam with the header, "Science can fix you!"

I bet the male dogs of the world are not happy to know that fact.

1 comment:

Kate P said...

Garfield the cat once said, "Never say 'fixed' to an animal person."