Monday, January 19, 2009

Pres. Bush is a better person than I am...

They said on the noon radio news that President Bush was spending his last day in office calling world leaders and thanking them for their support and for working with him.

He is a better person than I am, because if I had the White House calling codes for one more day, and had been in the position he had been in? I would have TOTALLY been prank calling places like MoveOn.

And I wouldn't just do the classic "Hello, may I speak to Hugh Jass? I KNOW there is a Hugh Jass there." Or the one about the running refrigerator, which is admittedly old and stupid, but still. No. I'd try to find or hire someone who could do a good Obama impression, have them talk to the MoveOn or whomever people, lead them on, make them think something really great was going to happen...then have the impressionist revert to his real voice, and go "Psych! I TOTALLY had you going there!" and then start laughing.

But yeah, it's a good thing soon-to-be-former President Bush is more mature than I am...

No comments: