Monday, May 04, 2009

Hulkette SMASH

I can't get rid of the anger and the sick feeling over the plagiarism, plus a couple of Entitled People I had to deal with today.

I think I need to go to the dollar store or the thrift store, buy some really cheap old china, and throw it at the tree in my backyard. (Except then I have to clean up all the smashed bits of china, which makes it less satisfying).

I still have many, many scholarship applications to review tonight. I was given these today and am told "we are meeting to discuss them Wednesday."

Yeah...administrators think profs just sit in their offices twiddling their thumbs, wishing they had something to do.

1 comment:

Christina Martin said...

I had a teacher who had this service where she could type in just a few words of a suspected plagiarism, and it would do a search of this nationwide database and even spit out "similar" results, telling the percentage of similarity. I don't know what it's called, but maybe if you could find it it could make your life easier.