Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I love lolcat

It's been a bit of a trying morning, for a variety of reasons.

But I have "I Can Has Cheezburger" bookmarked, and it can sometimes make me laugh even when I'm irritated or sad or just tired.

Like today:



(The caption says - in case it's too small to read - "SMRT: I am so smart, s-m-r-t"

From one of the old episodes of the Simpsons. One of my favorite Homer lines ever, for that matter: he's dancing around, going "I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T, no, I mean S-M-A-R-T....")

hahahahahaha. It's one of those things where I totally can't explain why it's funny to me, but it just IS. Everytime I look at that I laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm just too old, but I've seen the chee-bu'ger cat for weeks now, and I still don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, at the time Homer is singing that, he is setting fire to his high school diploma (and invariably the entire living room) b/c he doesn't need it now that he's getting a college degree! :)