Wednesday, June 27, 2007

whoo-hoo!

I got a "R"!

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



It's because, or so they claim:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

* crap (5x)
* kill (4x)
* screwing (2x)
* bitch (1x)

Well, I think I actually used "bitch" as a verb (as in "bitching and moaning"), which I don't think is as bad as "bitch" as a noun. And I think I used "kill" figuratively - like "would it kill ya to do this" rather than "I want to kill him."

But whatever. I'm laughing because I'm actually usually one of the more G-rated people in my department.

And I'm also laughing because my favorite joke in the whole world is this:

"Did you hear about the new Pirate movie? It's rated 'Arrrr!'"

(I'm still not laughing about that paper though. I'm really unhappy about how it is going.)

1 comment:

Joel said...

If the post beneath this one hadn't been so filled with cuss words, I might have believed your "G-rated" claim.