Wednesday, November 05, 2008

just one last thing

And I swear it will be the end of politics on here for a long time.

To the bloggers on the left of the aisle, who are saying things like: "Thank God the American people aren't as stupid as I thought" or "My fellow Americans, I underestimated you!"

Thanks. Thanks a lot. Thanks for not admitting any possibility of principled disagreement. Thanks for assuming that people who opposed the D candidate are bad, evil, and stupid. Thanks for not being able to possibly believe that good and principled people might see the world differently than you do.

Something like 80% of the craft blogs are left of center. Thank goodness it's only a small few who are doing the gloat thing; I'd hate to have to give up reading most of the craft blogs.

I just hope the gloaty ones get it out of their system soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know. I read a lot of "mommy blogs," and they are ALL left-leaning and gloaty to the max.

On my Christmas list is a good, funny, CONSERVATIVE mommy-blogger. Jen Lancaster at Jennsylvania isn't a mom, but she's awesome and smart and funny and conservative. But she eschews politics, dadgum it.