Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nope, YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

If you read my post below this, it will make more sense.

My e-mail client has a bad habit of "embargoing" e-mail so I don't get it until several to many hours after it's sent.

I just got one - with a time-stamp of mid-morning - from my dad.

Entitled "Good News." So I already knew what it was about.

it is NOT cancer. NOT. Yay. I am super super relieved. Apparently it was some kind of funky little infection that will clear up with antibiotics.

Cancer, you lose this one, you bastard!

So I'm guessing they're out enjoying a late lunch to celebrate.

5 comments:

The Fifth String said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Joel said...

Wahoo! Praise God!

WV: Spapint - what you drink in the hot tub.

Kate P said...

Excellent news!!!! Yay for Ricki's Dad! Take that, cancer!

Maggie May said...

EXCELLENT NEWS, RICKI!!!! I am so happy for all of you!

WV: ducklg...good with plum sauce?

tree hugging sister said...

HAWT DIGGITY DAWG, girlfriend!!

GREAT news!