Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I guess so....


Find out how totally 80's are you at LiquidGeneration!


Actually, I was sort of a big nerd in high school (that was in the 80s.) If I had wanted an "alternative" mode of being, I probably would have been an Emo Kid, except Emo Kids didn't exist yet, at least where I went to high school.

But I guess in its own strange way, New Wave is kind of a counterpart to Emo. At least it's weird. I'd've hated to have come up a "Heather" or something like that.

(Oh, and New Wave always makes me think of "Maybe I'm new wave." "Maybe you're just stupid" from Calvin and Hobbes.)

2 comments:

nightfly said...

Totally awesome. For some reason quiz pages aren't working on my browser, I don't know what I did but once I fix it I'm all over this.

Joel said...

I got "punk," but in reality, I was a waver. Complete with a knee-length earring made from kangaroo hide. Yes, really.

My kids don't even know what the word "waver" meant. Not that it really meant anything. Nothing really meant anything.