Tuesday, March 04, 2008

so wrong, and yet so wonderful:

Nacho fountain.


(If I ever marry? I am TOTALLY having one of those at my reception. Because, my friends would be far, far more into a nacho fountain than one of those pansy chocolate fountains.)

This is from a new-to-me blog called Grocery Eats: basically it's a guy experimenting with food. And I mean "experimenting" not in the Merck-labs-making-a-new-antibiotic sense, but in the Mythbusters-blowing-junk-up sense.

(For those to whom it matters: there is considerable casual droppage of the f-bomb. Just be forewarned)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Nellie! Be still my heart.

WordGirl said...

Yes, Indeed. Indeedy-do-DAH, even. Can you see all the guys lined up for this at ANY event? And, um, me?

Incidentally, there is now "Cheeseburger in a Can" for your gastronomic enjoyment as well. Though is doesn't seem nearly as good as the Nacho Fountain.

http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/taste_test_cheeseburger_in_a

Kate P said...

OMGosh! I immediately sent the link to my little sister. This is right up her alley.