Sunday, March 30, 2008

Win, win, win!




Hahahahahahahahaha. That is the absolute, perfect, (il)logical extension of the I Can Has Cheezburger phenomenon.

(Seriously, they should have just ended it after that one; it is too perfect, to much a summing-up. There is little they can do after this that would be more perfect.

In fact, I am a bit surprised that the universe did not collapse in upon itself a little after that photo was posted).


Oh, in case there are folks who DON'T waste copious hours of free time on the Internets: cheezburger in a can. Yes, it is a real (German) product.


Yes, from "I can has cheezburger" to "I has can cheezburger" in about a year and two months. There is something peculiarly satisfying (to the more Rain Man-like part of my personality, anyway) about the completeness of that.

1 comment:

nightfly said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!