Monday, April 14, 2008

fat-bottomed cheesecake

So, Ken (in the comments to his wonderful rant on how women sabotage other women by doing the whole "I'm thinner than you ergo I am a better person" crap), asked if those of us who commented would send him some cheesecake photos.

Now, I've normally valued my privacy on here, and I thought first of merely e-mailing the photo to Ken. But of course, he's a married man, and that could cause some issues both for him and me.

So anyway, here I had this photo all made, and then decided that sending it privately probably wasn't too cool.

And then I decided - heck, probably no one I know in person reads this blog, so I can just post it here, maybe take it down after a couple days. You know, just so people can get a brief sense of me.

(Dammit, can't get the "expandable post" widget to work. Well, so that my photo doesn't pop up right away on the screen - so you don't have to see the photo if you don't want to...scroll down)







Scroll down more












And more














Still more

















Yes, I like making you work for it ;)





































No one actually FELL for that, did they?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[sigh] I fell for it...

marshymallow said...

I confess - i did too.

And now i'm hungry - cheesecake, with fresh fruit... of course, that could be b/c i forgot to order lunch.

Anonymous said...

If you'd have told us about being covered with strawberries and whipped cream we'd have been panting even more.

Kate P said...

My (milk-allergic) eyes!!! Hahahahaha!