Thursday, April 03, 2008

More undead

hahahaha. Loving the comments.

Yeah, damn, I forgot Gen. Patton in the "kick butt and take names" section. What can I say? I'm a product of the largely pacifistic US public education system, so I'm not as familiar with generals and warriors.

So, let's add both Hannibal (and several zombie elephants. There have to be zombie elephants) and Gen. George S. Patton to the war machine of the Undead Army. And Undead Duke of Wellington, forever searching for Napoleon, so he might eat his brains.

And for that matter, let's add undead FitzRoy Somerset, 1st Baron Raglan, and his undead arm fighting alongside of him. (That would put some fear into folks; I can see him and his arm charging a crowd of Code Pink supporters and scattering them like leaves in a hurricane).


And I am LOVING Val's suggestion:

Mark Twain. Zombie Mark Twain, walking along, his arms straight in front of him, his undead cigar sending up a foul fume:

"Rumors of my death are not exaggerated this time! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!"

1 comment:

marshymallow said...

ZOMBIE ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!



Sorry, i just thought that needed an emphatic and ecstatic repetition. I can so see zombie elephants walking around D.C. - like the way they used to have pigs.