Sunday, June 01, 2008

A new blog in town

There is a new blog out there, dedicated to the Epic Fail. (And the not-so-epic Fail.)

This is my favorite - at least off the front page of the site (I didn't go through all the back pages):


There's also a picture - though I'm not sure I'd count it as a FAIL - of a parachuter who got hung up on the hand of a giant statue of Jesus (I'm not sure if it's the one that overlooks Rio de Janeiro or not). I'd count that more as an "AMAZING." (Though it probably wasn't pleasant for the chutist - then again, it COULD be a Photoshopped picture, considering that it's on the Internet).

And I know. It's not cool to make fun of people failing. But sometimes - well, sometimes things go wrong in just sort of a funny way, and it's hard not to.

Some of the posts on the site might be not-very-nice (and some of them probably should have a "language alert" for the sensitive souls), but some are just kind of ridiculously wonderful. Like this one:

Hat Usage Instructions? Fail
more funny fail pictures at FAIL Blog

Yes, do not be putting your new hat on your butt.

1 comment:

nightfly said...

I am so sorry, but that middle picture seems to be a warning not to poop in one's hat.

Is that a common problem in some areas?