Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Seriously, it's the "world peace" fantasies that do it...


How evil are you?


Saw this both at Maggie May's and Kate P's. So I had to do it.

I'm kind of surprised yet also not kind of surprised. If I thought pacifism was actually, you know, practical, in this fallen world I probably would be a pacifist.

And the fact that I chose "Habakkuk" over "Michael Palin" (my second choice) probably helped. (I had to go with Habakkuk; spent several weeks teaching about it in Sunday School).

2 comments:

Kate P said...

It's awfully nice that the Angelic people are O.K. hanging with the merely Good. . . but I guess that's probably part of what makes 'em Angelic.

Maggie May said...

I am flattered that either you OR Kate P would even talk to us neutral types.

I second Kate P's sentiment...that must be what makes you so angelic and good. ;)