Monday, April 23, 2007

once again....

God Bless the person who came up with Excedrin Migraine.

We're supposed to get Big Storms here in the next day or so, and my sinuses are already warning me. I was able to make it through class this morning (& probably will be able to make it through grading exams and maybe even a little research-work) thanks to the E.M.

I have a pretty high pain threshold, I normally turn down most analgesics (I refused the Toradol they offered me after I broke my arm because I didn't want to be "out of it" and I got by with a prescription-strength Tylenol (and not Tylenol 3 - codeine makes me throw up, anyway) after my wisdom tooth extraction) but migraines are the one thing that make me curl up in a ball and go, "Give me the good drugs! Now!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh, I love the Toradol. It helps my migraines better than anything, and doesn't make me groggy at all.

You must be near me. We're due for storms tomorrow and Wednesday, too.

nightfly said...

I hurt for you, ricki. Migraine is the worst.