Monday, April 30, 2007

wa-hoo

This IS crispy critter week for me, but at least I have two of my finals written.

I gave students "until 5 pm" to hand in a large, important assignment. So I was stuck here. So I buckled down and worked. 2/3 of my finals are written now, and the 3rd one will not be too hard.

However, I don't have the last student's assignment. It's 5 pm where I am, so unless he's on Margarita Standard Time (as in: "It's always 5:00 somewhere" which technically is true...he could argue, at least until Fiji or wherever it is closest to the International Date Line hits 5 pm, he's still technically, "in time" somewhere in the world. Won't wash with me but I'd like to see him try it).

1 comment:

Joel said...

Oh, come now. If he's creative enough and has the chutzpah to try it, maybe you could have mercy on him.