Monday, February 11, 2008

President's quiz

Ken and others did this, so I figured I would, too.

I tend to get Washington on these things. (There was another, different, presidential quiz out there). I'm not sure what that means - either I come from a more aristocratic background than I think of myself coming from, or it's the fact that I only accept responsibility/power because people tell me I will do a good job at it, and not because I want it so much.



Or maybe it's those wooden teeth.






Which Great US President Are You Most Like?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as George Washington

1st President, in office from 1789-1797
Born: 1732 Died: 1799


George Washington


79%

Dwight Eisenhower


69%

Abraham Lincoln


62%

Ronald Reagan


62%

John Kennedy


60%

Harry Truman


53%

Theodore Roosevelt


52%

Franklin Roosevelt


50%

Thomas Jefferson


45%

Lyndon Johnson


43%

Woodrow Wilson


40%


No comments: