Wednesday, February 06, 2008

thanks guys

Thanks for the ecards and the messages and stuff. I'm doing some better.

Somedays you just have crap days, you know? I suppose it's so you appreciate the days when stuff doesn't go wrong.

One other thing you probably need to know about me is that kind of minorly freaking out in the blog is one way I deal with stuff. I react strongly and I react fast but I tend to get over stuff pretty fast. I'm actually fairly resilient.

Of course, the fact that some buttmunch swiped some of the Vital Lab Equipment I needed for today didn't help, but even that I managed to recover from. (But if I find out who said buttmunch is...they better watch out).

Now just have to write a quiz, eat my lunch, and teach an afternoon lab. Oh, and do youth group. (I hope the kids got to have recess today and ran off all their energy...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, the fact that some buttmunch swiped some of the Vital Lab Equipment I needed for today didn't help

Yeah, R&D hates it when I do that ;)

Maggie May said...

I read all of this at once, so I didn't have time to send best wishes until after you were feeling better.

Still...best wishes! I hope this all works out for you.

nightfly said...

I couldn't quite figure out how to get one of those cards out to you - my rep as a savvy computer type is a thin tissue of lies. But my support: you has it.