Wednesday, September 05, 2007

12 hours....

I have been at work (prepping teaching) for an hour.

(I have been AWAKE for three hours...woke up before the 5 am alarm, got through the hour's workout, cleaned up, dressed, packed a lunch, ate breakfast, and drove over here).

I can go home "for good" (outside of the quick run home to get the mail and grab the stuff for tonight's youth group lesson) in 12 hours from now. If I'm lucky.

I have 3 lecture classes plus a lab (plus, probably, lab set-up - why do the student workers I agree to so often flake out on me?). Then youth group. And, if I'm lucky, home in time for Mythbusters and to fall into bed to try to scratch out 8 hours of sleep before tomorrow.

I hate Wednesdays. I feel like if I make it through Wednesday, the week's essentially over for me - Thursday and Friday are easy by comparison.

It's like some kind of cosmic joke that I have youth group - which I really need to be "up" for - on the same day as ALL of my classes.

No comments: