Thursday, September 27, 2007

Two silly things.I

I haven't seen this particular joke on I Can Has Cheezburger? yet, but I suspect someone else will have one up in time.




Yeah, the real situation it refers to is not that funny. Except it kind of IS. If he had phrased it differently it wouldn't be nearly as amusing.

(The hardest thing was finding an appropriate cat-picture that didn't have someone's copyright-watermark on it.)

Second - and I suppose you LOL-fans out there may have seen this, but I'll post the link just in case:

Oh, hai, we has some tribbles..

Yes. Star Trek (the most famous of the "original" series) in LOL-form.

I saw this several months ago and just now thought of it again. I suspect it's something that the true, die-hard Trek fans will consider tantamount to heresy, but I find it fall-down-and-roll-on-the-floor funny. I STILL giggle at it, months after I first saw it. (Be sure to check out the "commercial breaks.")

(And a few of the early commenters on the site - as I remember - pulled the race card and were all "OMG WTF YOU ARE SOOOOO RACIST MAKING UHURU TALK PIDGIN!!!!" Um, guys...EVERYONE is talking pidgin except Spock. In fact, Kirk comes off as the dumbest of the lot. It's not racist. It's just silly. Please to be getting your knickers in a bunch somewhere else, k, thx, bai.)

1 comment:

nightfly said...

INVISIBLE KLINGON! Bwa-ahahahahahaha!

BTW, on the radio around here they did a whole bit on "taser bro" singing classic rock... laying him over Zeppelin tunes and Roger Daltry shrieking "YEEEEEAAAAAAH" at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again, stuff like that. I hated myself for laughing, but it was darn funny.