Tuesday, September 18, 2007

holy cats

...or rather, holy prairie dog.

Someone likes their "300" just a wee bit too much.

That is one of the more bizarre things I've seen on YouTube. And for YouTube, that's saying a lot.

(To quote the guy at 2:07 minutes in: WTF?....Seriously.)

(Added: Oh, dear Lord, there's another one. I can tell I'm overtired and overwrought; the "Night at the Roxbury" reference made me laugh so hard that tears started coming out of my eyes)

(And here's one Homer style. Alas, no movie: it's just a still with the song played over it. But it's still funny.)

I think I find these kinds of things funny because they were the kind of things (well, less technologically-enhanced) that my friends and I used to do in high school - we'd get an idea and we'd run with it, we'd come up with all the silly-stupid variants that we could, and it would get to the point where it probably really WASN'T funny any more but we had been laughing over stuff so long that we were just kind of punchy and kept on laughing and laughing. Good times, good times.

No comments: