Monday, September 03, 2007

Dear KING-fm

Dear KING-fm,

I love your classical music goodness. It helps me work better and keeps me at least marginally happy when I am herding electrons in the office.

However, I must inform you that if you play that ad again from M*tch.com - the one with the klaxon alarm and the "attention men this is not a drill, M*tch.com has too many women!" I am going to rip the speakers out of my computer, catch a plane to Seattle, find the person who approved you running that ad EVERY SEVEN MINUTES and insert the above-mentioned speakers into a bodily orifice belonging to that person. I will decide which one when I see them.

Surely you have other advertisers you can run once in a while? What happened to that creepy woman who was raving about "fasseroles" and "foup" and "spaghetti and feetballs"? Is she now stuck in the bathroom, thanks to her fiber over-consumption?

At least run a few begs for pledge money! Anything! I'd send you $50 just for a few hours' respite from that accursed klaxoning ad.

Thanks so much,

love,

ricki. (And you need to imagine the i's dotted with little hearts here; I can't do that using this font.)

1 comment:

Joel said...

You have to understand that with Seattle's demographics, the supply-and-demand of women is a bit different from other places. Straight men are in regrettably short supply, I'm given to understand.

I'm kind of surprised to find someone listening to KING that far away. Are there no classical stations there?