Friday, October 26, 2007

the absolute limit

Okay, I think this is about the worst - in terms of the mental picture if you take it to mean what they intend it to mean - or the funniest - if you take it in an "innocent" literal reading - spam message ever:

"She will love a massive meat in through her back door."

Somehow, I'm envisioning clandestine deliveries of the giant-size Hickory Farms smoked hams to the kitchen door of a household where most of the folks have gone vegetarian.

I don't think that's what the spammers had in mind, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Sam the butcher and Alice the housekeeper from "The Brady Bunch."

(I also find some weird irony that my word verification is "qrkoq"!)

Joel said...

I'm thinking Sam the butcher and Alice the housekeeper from "The Brady Bunch."

Thanks a lot, Kate. Now I'll have some really unsavory images in my head from this. :)