Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Stupid spam, iteration I-don't-know-how-many

Got one today:

"We are here for you and your p*nis!"

That sets up a rather frightening visual.

Also makes me think that if I ever get a dog or a cat, I should name it P*nis, because then that spam might actually make sense. (That said...I cannot see running around the neighborhood calling, "P*nis! Here, P*nis!" if the dog ever slipped free from his lead...)

(And yeah, I'm still getting MegaDik ads. Which also sets up a frightening visual, sort of a Godzilla-movie thing...surely even the spammers recognize that there's a point at which bigger ISN'T better...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! There's something Wicked Witch of the West about it--"I'll get you, and your little-" Um, you know. So, yeah, I totally get the dog thing.

Or is it the sympathetic we're-here-for-you, when you're feeling "down" sort of way?