Tuesday, October 09, 2007

jazz hands

Kate, I was thinking of it in a "Wicked Witch" type of way. (Or in a "They're coming to take me away, ha ha!" sort of way). What CAN you do with spam, anyway, other than delete it, gripe about it, or laugh at it? Sometimes it's just good to laugh at the stupid stuff that happens.

And the idea of a dog named P*nis is just kind of funny.

There's also an old joke out there about a lady naming her dog something that was kind of racy...maybe it was "Sex"? (Not that that's so racy by today's standards). I just remember the mental image of the woman running down the street saying she was "looking for Sex".

(Didn't Steve Martin, in "The Jerk," also name his dog something unmentionable? It's been a long time since I saw other than the edited-for-tv version, and in that version the dog's called "Stupid." I kind of remember its real name being another word that starts with "S")

Oh, and the title of the post?



I know, I know, I grab and post a lot of these, and it seems like LOLcats are either something you love or you hate (I know people who think they're the stupidest thing ever, or they think the joke was funny MAYBE in January 2007 but has now jumped the shark). But I still think they're funny and this one did, literally, make me LOL when I saw it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love those kitty toes.

My junk e-mail is always about watches. What the heck have you been subscribing to? :)