Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Argh.

I just had someone TOTALLY FLAKE on me about something very very important (something unrelated to my other tsuris). This was someone I talked to YESTERDAY about this item, and they assured me they were good to go. THIS is why I have a hard time delegating and trusting people! Because so often when I do, they flake on me!

If one more thing happens that involves more work or more anguish for me, I am going to lose my sh*t and run screaming from the room. I. Can. Not. Take. Anything. More.

Why is it that all of the little, irritating, needles-under-the-fingernails crap has to happen all at once, and has to happen when it's eleventy-bazillion degrees outside, 98% humidity, and the air-conditioning in my office building isn't working? It's almost as if everything's ganging up to drive me bananas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the weather has a lot to do with it. This heat and weird air pressure makes people act weird.