Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Utterly silly...

I saw the link to this over at The Anchoress:

You Are a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

You life your life in a free form, artistic style.
You are incredibly creative and at times, quite messy.
Deep down, you are a kid at heart. And you aren't afraid to express it.

Your best friend: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Club Sandwich


Hahahahahaha! I especially love the part where they say the Grilled Cheese Sandwich is my best friend, and the Club Sandwich is my mortal enemy!

(That said, I have to admit - I like grilled cheese a whole lot more than PB&J. And I like plain peanut butter better than PB&J. Or, even better: peanut butter and Nutella on toasted whole-wheat bread. Of course, that has about a million jillion calories so I can only eat it in the depths of winter when I need the extra energy to heat my body, or when I'm going out for a long hike in the cold.)

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Uh-oh! I am a Club Sandwich. I guess this is the last you will see of me!

;)

I don't even like club sandwiches!

Anonymous said...

And I'm a ham sandwich. I guess if I were Jewish, I'd have a major problem.

The problem I apparently DO have is the quiz informs me that the grilled cheese sandwich (a.k.a. Ricki) is my mortal enemy. I refuse to believe it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait. I looked again. Ricki is a PB&J. What a relief!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
I don't see how *being* a ham sandwich is a problem if you're Jewish. It's only a problem if you eat yourself as I understand it.