Friday, August 24, 2007

notabitch

Saw this at CalTechGirl's:

You Are 27% Bitchy

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!


Hrm. My mother sometimes said, regretfully, that she "raised [my brother and me] to be "too nice."" We were kind of the kids who got rolled over by the meaner kids at school. I've toughened up SOME (hence, the 27% rating), but I'm probably still nicer than is maybe good for my own self-preservation sometimes.

I'm challenging the guys to take this quiz, just to see if a guy taking a "bitchiness quiz" will cause the universe to collapse in upon itself.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

Oh...43% bitchy for me. I was afraid of that.

Anonymous said...

I got what maggie got. But you know, when I looked at the questions, I wondered if I'd get that high. Is being bitchy and catty the same thing? I'm never intentionally mean... or 'catty'. Hmmm.

And there are a lot of people out there who have called me a bitch. Heh.