Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Only slightly dumber than Ken*....

How smart are you?Am-I-Dumb.com - Are you dumb?

....but then again, I haven't lived for quite as long. (I got all the questions correct but it took me 3 minutes and 36 seconds to get there, mainly because I dithered a bit about the "average male height" one...I know an AWFUL lot of short guys (more than half the guys I work with are shorter than I am, and I'm 5'8").)


I guess I dithered on the Paris Hilton one too, because I was kind of wondering if it was a joke/trick answer, like the correct answer being "where she made her sex tape." But I decided it was best not to try to out-think the question, considering question #2 on the quiz....

(*And that .2% might not even be statistically significant, but I don't have a big enough sample size to test...)

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

Not that this is a surprise, but you are smarter than I. I'm not sure if this is any consolation, or if it is an insult to you.

You're probably thinkg, "well DUH!" :)